Signing up for e-statements is easy.
It only takes a minute to choose e-statements instead of paper. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account online.
2. Go to 'Options.'
3. Click 'Edit' under e-statement enrollment.
4. Check each box next to the account(s) you wish to receive e-statements. Enter your e-mail address.
5. Click and read "E-statement Agreement and Disclosure". Insert Confirmation Code (located at the end of the disclosure). Click "Accept."
6. View all your statements anytime online under your account's "Documents."
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready