Sometimes we need a little incentive to save more. Well, this free savings account should do the trick. It works together with your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account as a built-in savings tool.
The interest and ATM fee refunds you earn with your Kasasa® checking are automatically transferred into Kasasa Saver every month. And to help maximize your savings potential, Kasasa Saver pays high interest rates on your balance. All you have to do is meet the qualifications of Kasasa Cash or Cash Back every monthly cycle.
- Linked to Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.14% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if monthly qualifications are not met
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking and check deposit
- Free eStatements
- $1.00 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is easy
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Enroll and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) auto debit or bill pay post and settle
And if you don't qualify during a cycle, don't worry. There's no penalty for not qualifying. You still have a free savings account that earns a base rate. Plus you can get right back to earning a higher rate the next cycle you qualify.
Please note: Monthly qualification cycle ends on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, all transactions must post and settle by this date.
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. Please note: Monthly qualification cycle ends on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, all transactions must post and settle by this date. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Lone Star Capital Bank, N.A. as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Lone Star Capital Bank, N.A. issued debit cards.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.10% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.14% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000.00 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000.00, resulting in a range from 0.45% to 2.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 0.45% to 2.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY's accurate as of 05/04/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements may apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly ACH Auto Debit or Bill Pay, minimum debit card transactions and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit one (1) account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Lone Star Capital Bank, N.A. service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.